Inmedix suspects that current medical care addresses only half of the patient - the half covered in physiology and anatomy textbooks. However, the missing element of stress biology may also drive diseases to untreatable excess.
Inmedix hopes to support research partners exploring more comprehensive ways to improve medical care. These efforts may lead to:
- Improved the safety, effectiveness and validation of clinical care
- Reducing the unsustainable burden of universal medical care access and costs
- More comprehensive and successful disease treatments
- Enhanced prevention strategies
- With FDA guidance, real solutions.